Eat Right Without a Fight:
Raising happy & healthy eaters
Want your kids to grow up to value eating well and not stress about what they’re eating?
Sick and tired of fights, battles and whingeing at the dinner table?
AVAILABLE NOW for $9.99
A FREE download of Chapter 1 available HERE
Want to know more??
Written by Fiona Sutherland in collaboration with parenting expert Dr Justin Coulson, this EBook provides evidence-based strategies using straight up, no-nonsense language to help you provide an environment where your child can have a positive relationship with food and eating. The EBook is designed for parents of 2 to 12 year olds but you can pick up tips no matter what your child’s age!
Filled with practical strategies and most importantly reasons WHY having a positive relationship with food is so important, you can learn:
– The most common things we all say & do that just don’t help, and what to do instead
– How to deal more effectively with mealtime battlegrounds for a calmer eating environment
-How to help your kids have a positive and healthy attitude to food and eating
– Specific strategies for a range of age groups from 2-12 year olds
This EBook has been written in bite-sized chunks of information, designed to give you the most important stuff in the least amount of time! There will be something there you can implement right NOW and if need be, personalised Nutrition coaching with Fiona and or Parenting Coaching with Justin to help support you.
**Available in either EPub format or PDF**
Curl up with a cup of tea on your favourite comfy couch once the kids are in bed…..
$9.99 and it’s all yours!
How do I read an EBook?
For instructions, or how to read the EPub version on your Kindle, please look HERE
To buy the EPub version (for EReaders, the free Adobe Digital Editions or Calibre), please visit Lulu
For full PDF version (which you can transfer directly onto your desktop, mobile or E-Reader for your own private use only) please:
1. Transfer payment (via PayPal, see below)
2. The PDF will then be sent directly to your nominated email. For confirmation of payment (and a quicker delivery to your inbox!!!), please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment is available via PayPal, which will accept Visa or Mastercard (please click below to make payment)