Discover a new way feel more relaxed & in charge of your eating & relationship with food with mindful eating
Do you find yourself:
– Picking at food when you’re not hungry?
– Feeling like you’re really battling with food and eating?
– Having difficulty making decisions for yourself, but instead turning to a whole bunch of food rules (which might change all the time!)?
– Keeping on heading back to diets or meal plans that work for a while, but don’t last?
It’s not your fault.
But there ARE things you can do differently.
You CAN make peace with food, eating & your body.
The Non Diet Approach is different. It’s not a diet. There are no meal plans (sorry!), no “rules”, no one telling you what you can and can’t eat. I help you build your own skills, your own awareness, to find your own way to nourish & take care of yourself with food and eating.
The NonDiet Approach has a strong foundation in mindfulness, and the aspect of mindfulness specifically to food and eating is called “Mindful Eating.”
What is Mindful Eating?
Mindful Eating is not a diet. In fact, it’s the total opposite. Instead of consulting a plan to choose what, when and how to eat, you’ll learn to make every eating decision for yourself. With less guilt, and more confidence. Mindful eating supports you to bring awareness and curiosity to your eating habits, whilst letting go of unhelpful judgment and criticism.
You can learn to:
– Eat more in tune with your appetite
– Let go of food rules and instead reignite your intuitive sense of being able to choose foods that nourish and fuel you at any one particular time.
– Be more flexible, less stressed and drop the guilt around your food decisions.
Find out more about the Non Diet Approach & Mindful Eating in these videos:
Fiona is a specialist in Mindful Eating & a professional member of The Center For Mindful Eating. If you’re ready for a NEW way of relating to food, then I can help you! I see people in person (Hawthorn or Eltham, Melbourne), or can organise a Skype consultation, wherever you are!
Want to get started? Here are some ideas:
Download a FREE copy page of a Eating Awareness Journal
See a Non Diet Approach Dietitian here for individualised advice
Grab yourself a pack of Mindful Eating cards
Download The Eaters Agreement (from Nourishing Wisdom by Marc David)