Cutting Edge Neurofeedback Programs (Special intro price!)
Sarah is so excited to bring a new dimension to her practice to help use amazing new technology in neuroscience. portable neurofeedback. This device has been tested and used by Harvard, Yale, MIT, Victoria University and many more.
We offer you the chance to take home and use technology which was previously only available in a lab. This game changing device can help you change your neuropathways, attention, stress, anxiety and more.
What is it like?
It’s been developed using a unique platform of meditation to help facilitate the change (don’t worry if you think you can’t meditate! You will be astounded what an EEG will help you achieve) You will find yourself calibrating your brain (totally just close your eyes for 10 seconds!) Then you will choose a program, soundscape (beach, rain-forest, city park or music) and the time you would like to practice. Then you get to do a 10 second journal and check out your results in real time. Neurofeedback is truly amazing and will change your brain for the better.
- Sarah has developed a tailored 2 week program to begin to create new neuropathways and create change in stress and anxiety levels, depression and meditation skills.
- EEG Devices measure brain waves and process neurofeedback to give you information about what is going on in your brain in real time.
- These programs are flexible, affordable and easy to use (previously this technology would cost thousands of dollars and not be portable)
What is the program outline?
- Initial 55 minute session with Sarah to outline how the device works, the aims of the programs and give you some practicle demonstrations.
- You then take the Muse device home with you (it is wireless, portable and light) along with your personal program.
- You will spend 2 weeks using the EEG between 3-20 minutes a day (largely up to you but we will suggest some targets)
- After a week you will connect with Sarah via Skype to review and make any changes (30 mins)
- At 2 weeks you will bring it back and look at moving forward and bringing the process together.
- 2 in person sessions with Sarah to pick up and drop off the device and tailor your program
- 1 Skype Session to check in, fine tune and ask questions
- A tailor packaged program using the EEG Device
- Email support with Sarah
- A set of handouts which will support your journey
- A list of aps to download to enrich the process
- An opportunity to purchase the device at a significant discount if you would like (no need)
Costs: Special introduction price of $299 (worth $599)
Contact Sarah on 0412 128115 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org to take advantage of this limited price.